Monday, December 22, 2008

While the mom is away...

Actually, yesterday I was not away and only showering, but that gave Ryan plenty of time to concoct a whole new safe play area for Layla. With Layla's new sitting up skills, she has taken a tumble or two. Just in case we do not catch her in time, Ryan made up a nice cushion of two comforters and an exercise mat for Layla to fall into. Quite the funny sight when I came upon it and someone else besides Layla REALLY seemed to enjoy it :-)

Layla playing with her toys on the new safe zone
Who needs toys when you have a pretty dog to pet?
Layla loving that her new mat attracted Howie to her side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

Leave it to those Dad's for teaching construction 101 to 6 month olds!! I'm sure Layla loves her surroundings ( as does the Howster ) and to know she is safe even when she yings instead of yangs is a good thing.

Kudos to Ryan.......

Love,
Super AA