Friday, September 12, 2008

Layla Phelps?

Layla and I started swim class together today. I couldn't really tell if she loved it. She was not crying, but not really smiling either. She did seem to enjoy the sprinkler and the reflection from the water. Layla's doctor recommended that we try the swim class- I think it was nice way of saying Ms. Layla Bugs needs more physical activity to strengthen up :-)
Layla headed to the gym for her workout :-) Okay...maybe we took a few pictures the other night so we had some pictures of Layla in her suit!

Layla is feeling good in her swimsuit. Thank you Nicole and Kris for the adorable suit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Layla looks very serious in her swimsuit! Sounds like she's undecided on loving or hating swimming...I'm sure she'll start smiling and making those fun baby noises when you attend swim class a couple more times.
Seeing all your recent posts, I can only imagine how often Layla makes you smile and laugh. Helps me understand that whole "bundle of joy" saying a little bit more!

The Abbott Family said...

What a hot mama...how cute I didn't know that swimwear that small could be so fashionable! I love the robe and I can't wait for Aiden to wear his. I just love her serious face=) Can't wait for our first playdate!!!! --the Abbott's