Halloween was awhile ago, I know! Grady and I got sick and the blog fell completely off my radar. And then Thanksgiving came, and Christmas sewing projects and shopping. But the Halloween pictures must go up before Christmas!!
Grady did really well for his Halloween sing at preschool. He stayed with the class, sang a bit and even did a few very cute moves. Grady has been making significant progress with his drop-off anxiety and is really enjoying preschool. I have been thankful for very patient and understanding teachers who were willing to think outside the box for me!
Grady adores a couple kiddos in his class which also makes me thankful, because it helps get him to school. Here is a snapshot of Grady and one of his good buddies.
Then came Halloween trick-or-treating! Grady was actually really sick with a cough and cold in this picture. He sat in the car with me and watched Layla trick-or-treat. Grady actually ended up tossing cookie (tossing candy?) later in the car. That officially put the fork in tricking-or-treating for 2014!
Layla and buddies watching a Halloween movie at a nice little Halloween party that good friends hosted. Grady stayed home!
As we were putting away Halloween decorations, Layla FaceTimed a bit with Shea and Liam. I thought she was pretty cute giggling on the Halloween bins with her cousins.
Another Halloween complete! I love to keep one picture in a frame from each year of Halloween.
Fast forward.....Thanksgiving post coming soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment