![]() |
| Layla wanted to surprise Grady with a cake for his half birthday. |
Back in November, Grady turned three and a half. This was a big milestone for our little guy.
He has decided now that he is "free and a half" he can come out of his room at night (he had never even gotten out of his bed before this!) and go into preschool like a big boy.
Grady is a charmer and loves to work a room. He has a lot of energy and spunk. He has quite the personality for a three year and loves to make people laugh. He is my little buddy and we enjoy hanging out each day together. Grady is a great grocery shopper now but does seem to have a three store errand running limit. We love to play memory and go fish together. He continues to receive speech therapy. Grady really enjoys going each week with a new buddy and he is making solid progress.
Grady loves when Layla comes home each day. They do tangle from time to time but they are really good buddies. In this picture, they are watching a new Paw Patrol episode with the debut of a brand new pup. The dog bowls were new and clean from the dollar store :) Howie looks like he is watching the show too. I am sure he is there in case a piece of popcorn dropped out of the bowls.
Grady adores his cousins. I love that he calls Shea and Liam, SheaYiam.
And Grady loves nothing better than to stay at home in his pajamas and play all day.
He loves Paw Patrol toys, Rescue Bots and monster trucks right now.
Desserts and grandparents. Probably Grady's favorite combination!
I love a preschool performance.
Even after a bow tie malfunction and exiting the stage, Grady went back on the stage and finished the show.
We were proud of him and loved his dance moves to "Feliz Navidad" :)
3 and a half has come quickly. I know the next six months will be huge for Grady's development and he will seem like such a big boy at four. I will try to remember to breathe through the occasional tantrum and wildness that will occur and I am going to enjoy these next six months and take in all the sweetness and incredible amount of potty jokes that come with Grady at three.


1 comment:
Kristin…..I love the picture of the kids and Howie watching TV. Howie looks so "normal" and relaxed!
Georgi
Post a Comment