We ended our Halloween celebrations with one big day!
I was able to help with Layla's classroom party in the morning (thank you to my mom and dad for watching Grady!!) and my mom and I watched Layla's costume parade in the afternoon while my dad and Grady napped :) There are no pictures of the parade. The kids marched by quickly and I forgot to snap a picture!
After school, it was trick-or-treat time! It was really rainy and windy but we pushed through and had a fun night visiting with neighbors (current and former!) and family and friends.
A favorite!! Mrs. Cindy's house :)
A stop at Aunt Sally's house! The kids always love to run around at Sally's house.
Grady was ready to stay and play. He tried to take off his whole costume.
Head switch!!
We hope you had a fun Halloween...and we hope it wasn't too spooky! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment