Our end of September and October has been a bit crazy. Crazy, but overall good!
Ryan got into a car accident. A car blew a stop sign by his work and just like that his car was totaled. The car is gone but he was thankfully fine. Because it happened right by his work, he had lots of support immediately. After a lengthy hunt, we found a car last weekend!
I served jury duty for a week. I learned a lot. I learned both about the legal system and about working full time with kids. I just got a small taste of working hours for a week, but man that is tough work. It gave me a greater appreciation for working moms and for Ryan and working dads too.
Grady started speech therapy. His therapist is sweet and embraces his energy. We waited until we could wait no longer to start therapy! Early intervention is a wonderful thing to have offered to us and we are excited to hear the results from the therapy. My favorite thing Grady says right now is "And be. And be. And be." He means "And me" to make sure he is not left out of anything :) I will be sad when he drops that little phrase.
Layla is still loving school. She is frenetic when she gets home from school. I get to help in her classroom from time to time and watched her today as she ran for the school fundraiser. She seems happy and is learning lots. And apparently she has a schedule to rotate friends at lunch :)
Pictures are below!!
Grandma Cathy and Papa Ver had good luck with their pumpkins this year!!
Cousins!!
Apple picking!!
Dramatic Grady not loving my photo ideas ;)
Eating and learning :)
Running for the school fundraiser!!
Bear crawl during PE class!
Grandma came to watch the fundraiser too!! Layla was pumped!















2 comments:
Morning -
Loved the Grady flat out pic!!!
Kudos to your family for ALL they do & again am very happy Ryan was unhurt.
Love,
Super AA
Hello my kids--
Ryan is good, new car is good
Kids are great! You learned about
the crazy legal system of ours!
WHAT A MONTH YOU ALL HAD!!
Love to all, sa J
Post a Comment