Grady is one funny guy. He likes to do a dramatic stomach reveal, play peek-a-boo (also in dramatic fashion) and doesn't miss a beat with food. If you are eating it, he wants it...now! Clementines are currently his favorite fruit. He can just eat and eat and eat them.
He loves all of the adults in his life but also loves Layla, Shea, Liam and Ryker. Those four kids make his whole face light up. Grady is much more likely to jump in with the group than Layla ever was. I am still trying to decide which is better. Layla clung to me but I always had her close by. Grady runs with the kids and I am always chasing him. Both have perks and drawbacks, but at least I get to experience both ends of the spectrum!
Grady likes his boo boos kissed immediately, enjoys showing off his muscles and loves brushing his teeth. You should have seen his face when he opened a spin brush for Valentine's Day....just a bit excited!! Just be ready, if you ask him to show you any body part or trick...he will want you to do it right back. Steer clear of asking about the belly if you would like to keep yours concealed ;)
Grady still loves to dance and "sings" into the microphone on our toy keyboard. He likes the snow but if you place him in the snow, he will just kinda freeze and take in his surroundings. It comes in handy for getting in some quick shoveling!
Grady still loves his basketball but he also is really digging books (especially with animals, body parts and the word "uh oh" in them) these days and also is more interested in coloring. He especially loved the window markers this past week.
Really cute. Really busy. Really funny. 20 months. One more day until he is 21 months. Next month I will try to be a little faster with the post!








2 comments:
Sweet sweet sweet .....such a funny lil guy:)
Love,
Super AA
PS I'll show him my belly any time !
He is TC!!!
Post a Comment