Today was not a typical January day. We took advantage and splashed in some big puddles, played a bit outside and pretended it was spring as we enjoyed the almost 60 degree weather.
The puddle jumping was not exactly the plan. We were taking Howie for a quick stroll and Layla was going to jump in a few puddles before Grady's nap. Well, Grady was not happy about missing out on the fun. So we found a safe and puddle-filled cul-de-sac and I let him jump too. In one of his two pair of shoes that fit his feet. I think he may need a pair of rain boots! His shoes washed up beautifully though. And all of his clothes too. He was completely soaked. Layla had two drops of water on her. She counted :)
Tomorrow...back to winter and the snow!











4 comments:
Love all the pictures, but the ones of just Layla's boots splashing are so cute. They would be cute blown up in your mudroom.
xoxo
Your Personal Kinterest
Morning -
Very cute pics - I suggest you get Grady fishing boots that go up to his belly for Spring :)
Love,
Super AA
Hello my kids--
Adorable pics!
How many pairs of shoes do your have for puddle boy??
you will need more!
love to all, sa J
So much fun! It brings back good memories of our puddle-splashing days in the cul-de-sac. I can't help but think about what it would be like if we were still there to join you!
Post a Comment