Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fair 2012- Take 2

We headed back to the fair later in the week with Ryan by our sides.  Ryan loves the fair and the baked potatoes and Layla really wanted to go on the "Kerris Wheel" with him.  After two days of rain, we finally made it out for a fun day with the four of us.  Layla loved her first time on the Ferris Wheel and Grady loved his first spin on the merry-go-round (although the picture looks like he is not so happy with the idea).  Oh, and our kids do not like ice cream.  Nope, not at all...



Sweatshirts!  On Tuesday, we were sweating like crazy!  Friday...a little chilly.



A new find at the fair this year!


"I have figured out if I scream loud enough, they will give me the cone!" 

Layla loves her ice cream...can you tell? :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Howdy - looks like another day @ the fair was enjoyed! Next year we must locate that water ride:))

Love,

Super AA

Meg said...

What fun! I love that picture of Grady and the ice cream. What a cute face :) Looks like Layla sure enjoyed hers too!