Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August

The last stretch of summer is here. 

We have been:

frequenting the parks (here with cousin Kelsey who starts high school TODAY!)

enjoying a backyard wedding.  Our former neighbors' son got married to his sweet new wife, Jessica. 
My favorite part of the day?  When their little boy went flying into the limo with the newly married couple.  It was such a sweet moment and he is one very loved little boy.

soaking in the beachfront in our new town with Grandma Barb. 
Okay....maybe it is just a small lake in a nearby RV park. 
I am easy to please and it really is a nice, clean place.

 becoming a climber and rider.  Well, Grady has been anyway.  His climbing makes me a nervous wreck and his dismount off of items needs some work.  His poor head!

picking raspberries and picnicking!

and catching up with friends after a crazy couple of months.










5 comments:

Annie said...

Morning -

What a sweet post :) Loved all the photos too! Kels in hi school - I can't believe it....


Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

Hello kids-

Love the end of summer pics!

love to all, sa J

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming and being apart of our special day!
-the Jorgensen family :)

Steph said...

I LOVE Grady on the bucket. Happiest cutest smile ever! I miss you guys!

katie said...

Love the pics! So nice to have a beach nearbye!