5. Grady is almost one! We celebrated with a big baseball party on Saturday. Many, many pictures to come soon.
 |
| Big boy! |
 |
| The invites. They were created on the Silhouette with the print and cut feature. I just added the yarn to the front. |
 |
| Backside of the invite! |
4. I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Maybe we could start celebrating this one a couple times of year!?!
3. Layla is almost finished with preschool. I cannot believe this one. We take a break from most classes during the summer too so I am excited to be off an activity schedule for a couple months.
 |
| Shea and Lay. They are such good buddies. I cannot believe how big they are getting. |
2. Layla and I almost made the cover of a local magazine this month but not quite. There are still pictures in the magazine of our family but the picture of me is not my favorite :) so I will not be posting it on here! Anyway, our family was featured in a story about refinancing. Refinancing our home worked out very nicely because it has allowed us....
1. To move! As many of you know, we had zero luck selling our house. Prices had plummeted in our area and we literally couldn't afford to sell our house. We tried posting our house for rent which turned out to be a good choice. E-mails and phone calls came in (we posted it on craigslist.com and a local renting website) very steadily. Our tenants will move in later this summer. We will be moving to....we have no idea! We have not found our house yet but we are working with a realtor and all over realtor.com. We have looked at just about everything in our price range and even met with a builder. We are open to anything that will allow space for our mass amounts of toys! As the time to move gets closer, the idea of moving will get harder for me. We came to this house the day after we were married and brought both Layla and Grady home here. It will be hard to walk away, but we know our main goal for moving is a good school district for our kids. Packing will begin very soon.
 |
| This has nothing to do with moving, but I love this picture of Grady! |
3 comments:
Howdy -
You are very lucky to have such a wonderful family & the party was a a smashing success.
Change can be hard BUT I believe it shows growth :)
Love,
Super AA
Hello my family--
Our Grady did wonderfully at his fun fun party--
Super AA is so correct -- we gotta do what we gotta do! for our family!
Love to all, sa J
What an exciting time in your life! Enjoy it and feel fortunate that you are in the position you are....summer's almost here....woowoo! Love, Georgi
Post a Comment