Friday, December 9, 2011

Tis the Season!

Last weekend we had the "Walk with Santa" and four parties.  On Saturday, we celebrated our buddy Mason's 2nd birthday and Christmas with Ryan's staff.  On Sunday, we celebrated with my dad's side of the family and then my mom's side of the family.  We really kicked off December with a bang!!  Below are pictures from our Sunday parties.

Layla and Shea

Being very sweet together


Hee hee.  Layla was not thrilled with Shea for the moment :)  She bounced back quickly but I thought this picture was funny!

Santa comes to the party!

Liam not so sure...

Grady not really caring who is holding him...just happy to be held!  I am guessing that next year he will react like Liam!

Seamus...trying not to smile :)  Love this picture.

Layla is a bit nervous.  Classic hand in mouth :)

All the kiddos!  Do you like how Grady and Liam are being held up by their dads? 
And in Liam's opinion, he is still a little too close to Santa!
Next up, party at Joan's house!!

We attempted to surprise Joan with a computer and Internet. 
Unfortunately, Comcast spilled the beans with a trail of dust and cords :)

Grady, Ann, Cass & my mom

Layla and Shea played a lot in Grandma B's room during the party. 
It was very sweet and I think they may have chatted her ear off!
We cannot wait for more Christmas parties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my kids--
What a great day we had! You did
surprise me but it was 2days before the real thing came-as I am sending this FROM HOME. What a great treat for this old lady!

love to all, sa J

Annie said...

Hi -

I had a GREAT time with you & yours......they are just SO cute!!

Thanks again for suggesting the laptop for JB - twas a wonderful idea :))

Love,

Super AA