It will be the first of many. I know we will have many, many programs, recitals, sporting events and concerts to attend, but this was our first one and it was SO cute. Really, you put three and four years in front of a crowd and cute things are bound to happen. My parents, Ryan's mom and Ryan, Grady and I were all in the crowd to watch Layla sing.
![]() |
| Layla and her buddy, Emma |
Next stop...dance recital!!




5 comments:
Hello my kids--
OMG WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DELIGHT cannot wait to show Mom!
she is our little showstopper!
love to all, sa J
Howdy -
Am typing this off JB's new computer :))
Layla did wonderful & looked like she enjoyed herself....great job!!
Love,
Super AA
such a cute christmas program! Layla looks adorable. Your stuff for the craft show was also adorable! Grady is so cute too! I was apparently way behind on your posts!
Sorry we missed it, looks like it was adorable. Thanks for posting video!
Thanks for posting the video! She did great!
Post a Comment