I am reminded often that it will not last forever. Everyone from strangers at the store to Layla's dance teacher remind me that soon the honeymoon period will be over. I know soon Grady will be moving and there will be battles over toys. I know soon Grady will have an opinion and there will be struggles over picking books, movies and treats. But for right now, they are pretty cute together. Grady loves to watch and smile at his sister and Layla jabbers on and on to Grady and loves to go for the giggles. I am the first to admit that I wasn't sure how a brother/sister relationship would work as I didn't have any experience in this area. I worried about Layla not having a sister and Grady not having a brother...but at a whole 4 months in things are pretty good and I am really just trying to enjoy it while it lasts.
 |
| Layla feeding Grady a bottle for the first time on her own. She took the job very seriously. |
 |
| 4 month picture. Is it me, or is Grady's head starting to rival the size of Layla's head? :) |
 |
| Taking a lunch break from raspberry picking. |
 |
| Grady at the pumpkin patch with Shea and Layla. Shea is so good with babies and loves to give Grady hugs and kisses. |
 |
| Jack and Layla holding their little sister and brother at the raspberry farm. |
3 comments:
Hello my kids--
Kris, what wonderful pics of the darlings!
We must remind Layla "yes you did love you baby bro"! and not try to beat him up when he starts touching her THINGS!
love to all, sa J
Howdy -
Loved all the photos....enjoy this time w/ them.....it goes SO quickly :)
Love,
Super AA
Oh my word, that first picture of Layla and Grady just melts my heart!
Post a Comment