I know I already did a fair post, but we headed there for a second time and I wanted to get pictures up as soon as possible because I know Kelsey loves to read the blog :-)
Let's see...we ate corn at the fair.
Kelsey and Layla ate corn side by side, they were pretty cute together! We hear a lot of "where Kelsey go?" these days from Layla!! Layla ate this entire ear of corn. Without getting too graphic, I was wishing she was potty trained this morning and out of diapers!!
Layla rode the ponies again and her buddy Ryker (dad Kris is next to Ryker and mom Nicole was playing photographer on the sidelines with me) joined her too! They both loved it and Layla is in horse and pony mode right now. She thought she got to ride every pony and was a little bit sad when her time was up.
Layla and Ryan fed a goat, we saw some adorable piglets sleeping together and
Ryker "drove" Layle around on a tractor :-)
Layla went on some rides with Ryan and Kelsey and played a game with Kelsey, Papa Ver and Grandma Cathy (Layla calls her Grandma LaLa). She got very into it and don't worry this isn't the mouse running into the hole game...it is the ball being thrown into the net game :-)
All in all, another great day at the fair...and I promise no more fair pictures...
at least until Fair 2011!!!





2 comments:
Morning -
What a great way to begin my day - Ms. Layla on horseback twice in one week - makes this SAA VERY happy :)
Love,
Super AA
Hello my family--
I am very envious of Layla getting 2 fair days!!!!!!!!!!
the food, the animals, the food!
She and Kelsey are such buddies!
love to you all, sa J
Post a Comment