for an advertisement! I have taken up a little sewing and will be attempting my first craft show at the beginning of December. I will be selling burp cloths, hangers, nursing covers, and hooded towels. A picture of a few of these items are below.
If you would like to attend, here is the craft show information:

Nursing Cover
Burp Cloths
My friend/kindergarten co-worker Suz connected me with this craft show and she and her mom will also be at their own booth selling painted ornaments, wine bottles and more!
I am a little nervous about trying out this craft show as I have no idea how much product to make, no idea if people will buy anything, and I just have no idea!!! It will be something different to try and it just might become a fun hobby for me. Hope for a better outcome than the YMCA!
Thank you for reading and we will now return to your regular scheduled blogging :-)
2 comments:
Morning -
I'm sure you will do well and probably end up taking orders!!
I applaud your efforts to contribute to your household and I'm Ms. Layla does too!
Love,
Super AA
Hey Kristin!
Here is my tip:
Just make a good amount of each item and style for the customers to see and then have an order list for those who want to order in large quantities or incase you run out of a certain item or style. This will also make your product look high in demand, which I am sure it will be!
Have fun! I would come see you, but I wont be in town. I would buy something, but i dont have a baby. Can I make an order for about 5 years down the road? lol If I find out anyone is pregnant, I will defintely tell them about you or they will just get a nursing hider for their baby shower!
-Karyn
Post a Comment