We had a busy weekend and lots of people got to meet Layla for the first time. (Nadia, Sara, and Candace I cannot believe I forgot to get your pictures holding Layla today!)
Layla and I had our first baby shower together today. (Well, first one with Layla in the outside world anyway!). The shower was for my girlfriend Lindsey. She looked adorable (wish I took a picture of her too) and her sister-in-law Michelle put on a wonderfully themed pirate shower (I know...pictures! I had an off day of picture taking). Congrats to Lindsey and Don on the baby-to-be.
Below is a picture of Layla in her shower outfit. She is in one of the bows my mom got her for a "Get Well Tongue" gift and so that I can avoid the "is your baby a boy or girl?" question :-)
On a side note, Howie has become obsessed with Layla's "lovie." It is a supersoft dog blanket and he loves it so much I decided he could have it. Well, he also chewed the eyeballs off of it so I didn't really want Layla playing with an eyeless dog blanket. Below is a picture of Howie and his lovie.
2 comments:
I'm so glad I was able to meet Layla on Sunday! She handled her first baby shower very well surrounded by so many people. I also think Howie is lucky Layla is so sweet to "share" her lovie with him. Seeing how happy he is with lovie...I wouldn't be able to take it away either. Eyeless or not!
Hi, I'm the one who made your hair bows... Jennifer from Sweet Daisy Bowtique. She's precious in the bow! Enjoy them!
Post a Comment