Another Friday, and another appointment for Layla. Today Layla had her 2 month check-up and along with that came 2 month shots. She weighed in at 10lb 3oz (30th percentile) and measured 21 1/4 inches (10th percentile). I wondered why the next stage of clothes were fitting her width but not her length :-)
Layla actually did well with the shots. She cried for a very short time and then bounced back and then fell asleep. I was expecting cries like last week but she was much easier to console this time around.
Below is a picture of Layla and her little Dora the Explorer Band-Aids after the appointment. I thought they were so cute!
Nautical 4th Birthday Party
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Layla Buggles,
I hope that your little legs are feeling better from your shots! I remember how much it hurts. I'm happy that I'm six months -- no shots for me this month.
Love,
Your favorite boy cousin
Howdy -
I'm so sorry those shots hurt your lil leg. Altho, the Dora the Explorer band-aid is pretty classy!!
Hope you feel better soon...
Love, Super AA
Post a Comment