How is Layla doing one month later?
Weight: She was 5lb 13oz at birth, and last time she was weighed she came in at 6lb 7oz (we go to the doctor this week and we are hoping for somewhere in the 7 1/2-8lb range).
Length: She was 19 inches at birth, and last time she was measured she was 20 inches long.
Diapers: She has moved on from preemie diapers and has transitioned nicely into newborn diapers (except for the occasional leak from the side).
Clothes: She is slowly transitioning from preemie to newborn clothes and I am sure she will be fitting into all of those newborn clothes soon!
Favorite hobbies: Eating, Looking at her friend zebra, eating, being held, eating, laying on her back and kicking, eating (she does eat a lot!), sleeping in her swing, listening to stories, going for walks, and riding in the car.
Not so favorite hobbies: Having her diaper changed, having her outfits changed, laying on her tummy (sometimes we can win her over with zebra), and any kind of wait for food when she is hungry!
Weight: She was 5lb 13oz at birth, and last time she was weighed she came in at 6lb 7oz (we go to the doctor this week and we are hoping for somewhere in the 7 1/2-8lb range).
Length: She was 19 inches at birth, and last time she was measured she was 20 inches long.
Diapers: She has moved on from preemie diapers and has transitioned nicely into newborn diapers (except for the occasional leak from the side).
Clothes: She is slowly transitioning from preemie to newborn clothes and I am sure she will be fitting into all of those newborn clothes soon!
Favorite hobbies: Eating, Looking at her friend zebra, eating, being held, eating, laying on her back and kicking, eating (she does eat a lot!), sleeping in her swing, listening to stories, going for walks, and riding in the car.
Not so favorite hobbies: Having her diaper changed, having her outfits changed, laying on her tummy (sometimes we can win her over with zebra), and any kind of wait for food when she is hungry!
3 comments:
Morning -
I saw the pics from your visit in B'ville yesterday and I can see a difference in her - still a lil peanut, but cuter than cute.
Good luck tomorrow.....
Love,
Super AA
Happy 1 month birthday, Layla!
Happy One month birthday! I can't believe it has been that long. That top picture is adorable! I can't wait to see you Saturday and I hope to see Layla very soon.
Post a Comment