Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Years Later

Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our three year anniversary. We got married in Fontana and had our reception in Lake Geneva so we went back to these areas to celebrate the big day. We spent the day enjoying the beach and good food that Lake Geneva has to offer. Layla stayed back in Illinois with her Grandma and Grandpa Sloan, but Ryan and I cannot wait to bring her to the beach once she can wear sunscreen :-)

A picture from our wedding day three years ago. We had fun taking lots of pictures on the dock. I can't believe I was so brave to be out there in my wedding dress!


We revisited the dock yesterday. We also visited the hotel where we had our reception which brought back so many great memories from our wedding weekend :-)

And of course it wouldn't be a complete post without including Layla. Here she is enjoying a new favorite position- snuggled in her mini-boppy. Sorry for my baby voice in the video :-) Isn't Layla getting so big?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

The Abbott Family said...

Isn't it scary how quickly time flies bye? Congrats on the anniversary! We had such a great time that weekend also. I can't believe how big little Layla is getting and how cute with Howie and the mobile!!!!-Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 3 years--I thought it was two! Cute photos and video clip. I love that you are really enjoying all of the phases of Layla. I also applaud you both for making the decision for Kristin to stay home. You'll never regret it. Georgi

Anonymous said...

The video is so sweet plus I like to see that Howie is involved with Layla's entertainment. I like the baby voice...it just has to happen when babies are around. I hope you guys had a great anniversary. It doesn't seem like 3 years at all...