Monday, March 3, 2008

Lots to do!

This weekend Ryan and I realized we have a LOT to do before our little girly arrives.

On Saturday, we bought some sample cans of paint to test on the nursery walls, looked at lighting for the nursery (for some reason I am really over analyzing this aspect of the room), and we think we found the furniture for the room at Babies R Us. Just being in Babies R Us made us realize that we have a lot of research we need to do before we can even think about registering!

We had our doctor's appointment today and everything went smoothly. The baby's heartbeat sounded good and she gave a nice kick while we were listening in :-) The doctor told us we have one more normal appointment to go and then we start going every two weeks. That makes me feel like we are getting really close even though we have 112 days to go (yes, we do have one of those countdown devices).

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Stephanie H said...

I keep thinking it is coming so fast! But 112 days seems so long. I love the updates!

Anonymous said...

Kristin and Ryan-

I love the blog, its better than celebrity gossip! (which you know we love to read and talk about!). I cant believe you are already 6 months along...where does the time go! Any names yet?

Karyn