Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I have been having some (major) technical issues with our new blog. I tried to make the whole thing private and restricted to close friends/family. Makes sense, right? Well, it slightly backfired as I started getting e-mails and phone calls about commenting issues (issue being that I had the comments set so only I could comment...oops!). And after I thought I fixed that...well, very few people were able to view the blog consistently SO I am going to try to make the blog a little easier to access. I do not think you will need a password for right now and we shall see how it goes :-) Hope I haven't frustrated anyone too much!

Our next doctor's appointment is next week. It will be my six month and 24 week check up. Hopefully it will just be a routine visit. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Zimmermann said...

Kristin and Ryan I am so excited for you!
Thank you for inviting me to your blog so I can stay updated on everything :)

Stephanie H said...

Well I don't remember what my long comment was from before that I couldn't leave...but I am excited we can comment now. Glad you foudn the store today!

Stephanie H said...

Well I don't remember what my long comment was from before that I couldn't leave...but I am excited we can comment now. Glad you foudn the store today!