Layla turned seven! Seven seems like it is going to be a fun age.
She loved first grade but has already settled nicely into summer.
Layla at seven is a sweet girl. She is very loving and has a huge heart at this young age. She thinks of others often and loves to spend lots of time with family. To a stranger, she appears to be a quiet little girl but in reality she is a chatterbox! The people who know her, know that she is full of personality. She is surprising me constantly with her new found bravery in different situations and willingness to try new things.
She loves school and she was really sad to see the year come to an end. This was the year that Layla really learned how to read. We are so proud of her new skills and I am excited for lots of fun reading this summer. I hope she always loves school as much as she did in kindergarten and first grade.
At home, Layla still loves to play. She likes to have time each day to have downtime and play with her toys. She loves dolls, Legos and playing outside. Grady and Layla love to play together. Sometimes it goes really well and sometimes there are battles! The more time they are together, the better they get along so I am looking forward to a fun summer with my two buddies :)
Happy 7 years to Layla!!



























1 comment:
Happy Birthday Layla girl! I can't believe how time has flown! I love to read how much you love school, play and life :)
Post a Comment