Up at 7! This is the earliest we have ever been up on Christmas.
The kids bought small Lego sets and made each other Lego boxes for Christmas. They were very excited when they realized they made each other similar items!
The kids received an air hockey table for Christmas. It was a fun VarageSale find.
Yep, a used Christmas gift. Ha!
Layla opening her Santa gift!
Layla made each person in our family (both sides) a card and gift this Christmas. She started making them early (in November!) and had fun passing them out.
The kids loved picking out gifts for Ryan. Here they are helping him open a snowball maker!
Letter robots!! Grady plays with these everyday. He just napped with three of the letters today. I scored them for a great deal on Cyber Monday, but even at full price I think they would be worth the cost.
My silly timer photo! I was inspired to take a photo of our Christmas breakfast after seeing a nice photo of my grandparents and their young family on Christmas at the dinner table. Hmmm...Ryan and I are a bit posed!!
And one last photo before church and Christmas Eve festivities.
I love our Christmas morning. It is easily a favorite morning of the year for me. I cannot believe it was almost a month ago already. Eleven more months until Christmas! Hee, hee, hee!
























1 comment:
Hello my kids
Absolutely fabulous pictures!!
Treasure those moments!!
love to all, saJ
Post a Comment