Last week, our local pumpkin festival kicked off with downtown trick-or-treating. The weather was in the upper 70's and the downtown was PACKED. We had to do a last minute costume change for Grady. His dragon costume is like a snowsuit and it was way too warm for 70 degree weather. And yes, he is rocking a pair of Layla's leggings as football pants :)
The doc is in....Doc McStuffins!
Next up, the weather cooled down and Ryan and I headed to a wedding weekend for Scott and Leslie. We stayed for two nights and had a wonderful time. Thank you to my parents, Joan and Cassie and Jamie for helping with the kids while we were gone! Special thanks to my mom, as she is Grady's BFF when I am gone and I know that is a lot of work :) Sorry, the few wedding pictures are phone pictures.
Right outside our hotel room
Cocktail hour
The newly married couple!
Sunday morning we woke up and rode home to take the kids to the carnival and pumpkin parade. We were exhausted by Sunday night, but we had a lot of fun riding rides, catching up with friends and family and watching the parade.
Sleepy boy. Parade time coincided with nap time so Grady (thankfully) took a good nap in the stroller for part of the carnival and about half the parade.
Ryan's cousins had a nice float in the parade.
It is that time of year....Ryan rocks the ear warmers ;)
He says they are essential for bus duty at school!
Happy Halloween week!!














1 comment:
Hello my kids--
I enjoyed my time with all!
I bet you were tired but your darlings look like they had a very good time at the FEST!
love to all, sa J
Post a Comment