Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Boundless

Layla's energy level each day is pretty incredible.  I wish I could bottle it and take some for myself!  And she rarely goes by Layla anymore.  She is typically involved in some kind of pretend house, vacation or school game pretending to be someone else.  And if she is in pretend play, she makes sure I am in the game too.  All in all, she is getting to be a BIG girl.

Here are some pictures of Layla before tumbling this week.  She is doing forward rolls on her own now!




And here is Grady.  He loves to keep up with his big sister!



He even likes to watch her in the bath!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my kids--

Our Layla has imagination with no boundaries! Good for her!
Gee I can't think who she reminds me of??!

love to all, sa J

Annie said...

Wow - she is looking like a lil girl instead of our lil Layla!!!! Love all the imagination she has :))


Love, Super AA

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love G's PJs! :-)