November has been busy. I keep forgetting to take out the camera. I definitely need to take more pictures of Grady because before I know it he will be moving and harder to capture. But it is hard to get a good angle with the Doc Band on. It is a lot of plastic to compete with!
A couple pictures of things we have been up to...
Raking leaves, jumping in leaves, raking some more leaves.
We have some BIG trees that dropped their leaves this week.
![]() Practicing our smiles for family pictures. Layla loves to smile for the timer on the camera...a real photographer, not so much :) |
Chewing on everything...well, Grady has been. Everyone told me he was teething, I insisted that Layla did the same thing three years ago...with no teeth to show for all the hard work.
By the way, this picture was deja vu for me.
But lo and behold...what did we find in his mouth on Thursday night? A tooth!! I was shocked, because Layla did not get her first tooth until she was 11 months and 3 weeks old. Grady has been drooling, chewing and waking frequently but his spirits have been good and the only fussy day he had was the day before the tooth popped through. Hopefully he will remain a happy camper, because I am pretty sure there are more coming!




2 comments:
Morning -
Gotta love leaves & kids!!
It's wonderful Grady is teething so soon - he'll be done for the Holidays :))
Love,
Super AA
Hello my kids--
Have them come to my backyard and jump and roll in many many leaves!
then they can rake them up for me.
Grady is our big boy! Pretty soon he will chomping on a turkey leg!!
love to all, sa J
Post a Comment