Layla and I got word from other moms that farm animals were going to be available for petting at the local high school. It was local and free and so we were there!! Layla loved it. She ran from animal to animal petting and oohing and ahhing over the babies and even got to make a corn necklace and sit in a tractor. The high school kids were so friendly and nice. I like seeing nice high school kids. I was thinking maybe Layla needs to get involved in FFA so she can be a sweet high schooler one day.... :)
Tractor time!
Layla enjoyed the squeals that the baby piglets made but they were sleeping under the hay most of the time.
Bunnies
A calf...only a week and a half old!
Can you tell we live in farm country and it is winter?
Can you tell we live in farm country and it is winter?
Layla and I got way too excited about this :)




2 comments:
I love the fact she loves animals so much - a true Baader/ Sloan thru & thru :)
Love,
Super AA
Hello my family--
Love that she loves her animals be it domestic or farm!
love to all, sa J
Post a Comment