Monday, April 6, 2009

10 Months Old....

Our little Layla is 10 months old...what????!!!!????
What happened, and where is all of the time going?

10 reasons we know Layla is getting SO big!


1. Layla is saying dada

2. Layla is pulling herself up and attempting to move while holding onto furniture

3. Layla got her second tooth

4. Layla has developed a new yell/talk that sounds nothing like the coos and goos of her junior months :-)

5. Layla seems to prefer finger foods over pureed foods

6. When changing Layla's diaper, it is a very similar experience to wrestling an alligator (or what I would imagine wrestling an alligator would entail)

7. Layla graduated from her first swim class (Return to H20) and is now in the second level swim class (Diaper Divers). One of the little 20 month old boys was squirting Layla with his fish in the pool! We want back in the baby class!!! Okay, maybe I just want back in the baby class.

8. Layla pulls on our pant legs when she wants to be picked up

9. Layla now sleeps on her belly, AND I don't go in and try to flip her onto her back (most of the time)

10. I am starting to look into invitations for the big (most likely ladybug themed) 1st birthday party...ahhhhh!!!!!

Well, now I have to tell everyone that Layla is 10 months old. As of last Friday, I was still introducing Layla as my 9 1/2 month old (I like to round down). I say all of this now, and I am sure before you know it I will be convincing all of you that the 10th month is just the best month ever :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning -

I can only say ....it just keeps getting better.

Love,

Super AA

Anonymous said...

Hi Layla,

Happy 10 months! What a beautiful picture. Is it professional?

We will see you in a few days.

Love,
C, J, and S