Thursday, April 10, 2008

Counting Down

On Sunday I will be 30 weeks. Almost single digits for counting down! I am due 10 weeks from Monday. Those 10 weeks have so many activities/classes/showers crammed into them that I hope the time will go by pleasantly fast. We had an ultrasound this past week and our little lady is in her upside down (right side up in the birthing world) position and the doctor could not believe how far down she is laying/sitting/hanging? I guess I am definitely carrying low like they say you do when carrying a girl. Anyway, she was hiding her head (again!) and would not show the front of her face to us. I think she is waiting for her big reveal in June to show us her little face, or maybe she just thinks she looks the best from her profile :-)


School is going well for Ryan and I. I have started my sub plans for next fall. They are a LOT more complicated than I guessed they would ever be. It could be me too...I had a substitute this past Tuesday for the ultrasound and my sub plans ended up being 8 pages long!!! Don't worry they won't be that detailed for the 12 weeks. Anyway, I finished week 2 of 12 today, but I hope to have them done by the end of this school year.


Well, below is a picture of me and the little lady from her ultrasound this week. So you get to see her from the inside and out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning - wow- you look great my dear!!! La Babe probably wants to debut on her own time........

I'm excited about the shower and can watch you eat the chocolate mousse in peace.

Love, Super AA